Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lots of snow, and some deer

Well its still snowing, and im loving it. We got somewhere between 5-12inches (i knows its not very exact but i forgot to go out and measure before i started shoveling). Theres still more snow on the way which is neat. Talk about a super white christmas this year.

So last night, well actually very early this morning around 230-300am me and a few friends decided to go sledding down the hill at the back of my yard. We got out there and i looked over in the neighbors yard and we saw 6 white tail deer. What was amazing is that they stayed and watched us sled for about 30 mins before moving on. I bet they think we are silly creatures going up and down the hill at that hour. It was great fun and was very nice to see the deer out and about. I hadent seen them in a week or more.

I would be taking pictures of all the snow but my parents took the digital camera with them on their trip to Texas. All i have is a old 35mm film camera and probably no film. Maybe if i decide to go out and about again today ill pick some up and post pictures when i can get it developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment