Monday, May 6, 2013

More pictures from May 6th!

Though I spent most of the day taking pictures of the Palm Warbler I also saw some other birds.

The Green Herons are back, I saw 3 today.


White-Throated Sparrow
There were lots of White-Throated Sparrows in the yard today. And I think that the bird call I have been trying to pin down belongs to them. But the problem is that the calls they have on allaboutbirds.org and what I keep hearing arent exactly the same. Its like the White-Throated Sparrows in the area have their own version of it. I plan on trying to find a way to take the audio recordings I have of the call and cleaning them up focusing in on it and posting it.

Here is our Magnolia Tree in bloom.










Female Northern Cardinal

Turtle! I swear, there is a turtle in this picture.

Red Squirrel



No comments:

Post a Comment