Thursday, June 24, 2010

my excuses for not posting

My first reason for not posting is well, for some reason Ubuntu and the digital camera are no longer friends. I cant upload pictures directly to this computer. I think the only way to solve this is to reinstall ubuntu or buy a new memory card for the camera or both.

My second reason for not posting is THE WORLD CUP! It only happens every 4 years and as this year has shown that you never know what will happen.
Hopefully by the end of the world cup (July 11th) I will have figured out the camera issue and can resume posting.


So some boring pictureless updates...

My beans have opened some flowers finally so I will begin having green beans soon.
I have my first cucumber that is ready to be cut and more will follow from there.
I need to plant more lettuce, cilantro and basil.
The wrens are happy to eat the cutfly caterpillars i pick off the Columbine.
The Monarch butterfly caterpillars are MIA, I can only hope that means they are going to be butterflies soon.
The Blackberrys are needing to be harvested daily.
I think I saw a Green Heron (not sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment